Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl 42 and Pluto in Capricorn

I don't have to tell you I was pulling for the Giants. I always root for the underdog, it's just the kind of girl I am.

I'd predicted a close game, and was almost expecting an upset NY Giants win. Everyone thought I was nuts. I'm wishing I'd thought about placing a bet right about now! ;)

I told my Uncle before the game started that Pluto in Capricorn was about toppling the 'shadow' power structures that have been in place for so long. That now and for the next 15 years, the people in positions of influence and authority would have to be in integrity, and supporting the greater good.

The Patriots had cheated earlier in the year (against the other NY team) and though they received a minor fine and a slap on the wrist, it seemed they were about to capitalize on that by sailing easily to victory. I told him I had faith in the collective universal energies, and that with Pluto's current placement, that we'd get to see exactly how that might work itself into the picture.

You see, I had a dream in the wee hours Sunday about being in a large crowd watching the game on TV. There was a blond, curly haired prankster-type sitting and what I can only term as 'holding court' in the front. He seemed relaxed and animated at the same time. It seemed to everyone watching, including me, that he was going with the flow. But there was something different about him, very different. I spoke loudly from the back of the crowd "So, you're rooting for the Patriots, then?" He looked over at me with a wry smile and a twinkle in his eye which belied his very serious expression. "Not necessarily." I realized suddenly who he was...Fate. Then I woke up.

Eli Manning is a Capricorn. This site calls him 'destiny's child', and has some interesting predictions from the end of January about the Super Bowl. http://www.thestarofthemagi.com/sportsthestarsblog.htm

When things seemed hopeless during the game last night with a little over two minutes left, and the Giants struggling their way down the field, I wasn't nervous anymore. I watched calmly and with great joy as the winning touchdown pass sailed into the waiting arms of Plaxico Burress, standing alone in the end zone.

Suddenly I knew that things were going to change. Not just in football. But in our world. This is a new energy. This is a new time. The old structures that don't work for everyone will have to change. They will change, regardless of how much those with power and authority currently rail against it. Pluto is about bringing the shadow to light. Death and rebirth. Transformation...at all cost. The last time Pluto moved through Capricorn was during the lead up to the Revolutionary War.

I'm not advocating another revolutionary war; we've had enough war.
Just a revolution in thought, structure, stability and building a new consensus about how our government should work for all of us, not just a few.

Congratulations to the Giants, and their fans.

And welcome, Pluto, old friend.

No comments: