Wednesday, April 9, 2008

At Dawn

I watched the mists arise this morning,
through a window that was not my own.
I believe it was they who woke me;
with their swirling energy.

Messages upon awakening,
dream fragments of love, fear and prophecy.
Pieces of the whole that come together;
shards of mirrored truth, a reflection of past deeds,
and visions of what is yet to come.

How can this be, when there is only present?
Forgiveness, repentance...what do these words mean?
Why is it I receive this; what good may come of seeing...
probability?

My heart is full...with a mixture of love and sadness.
Both in equal measure.
This is the way to true seeing,
the voice from the mist whispers.
I feel a swelling in my heart,
and feel the tears falling.

I know the truth of love, of my heart.
I wonder why it is I didn't see it before?
You refused, was the reply.
It is always your choice;
Love all, Serve All.

I make an agreement then;
I will do as you ask,
only show me the way.
I know the truth of love,
I renounce my pride, my ego.

Then I see; I SEE.

First I see what has been shown before:
The seas rising, the Goddess Venus.
New life arising.
Two native men;
two prophecies fulfilled.
December, 2008.

I see a pin drop, a 2000 year old seal broken.
An opening, an earth shift.
I was not aware of the timing;
now I know.
Lughnasadh? The solar eclipse?
No, the lunar eclipse...August, 2008.

I remember something...
The young man who lived off the land,
the one they believed (those who loved him,
but could not see) was crazy.
He gave himself not in sadness,
but in sacrifice;
sacred caring.
I see a ritual bathing prior to his passing.
What was his name?

Not important, is the reply.
The people who live on the edge speak the Truth;
for they have no false friends.
Prophecy and repentance.
A radical change in attitude,
a sharing of self with All.
To offer one's generation the possibility of forgiveness.

A baptism with water,
the clearing of the threshing floor,
the burning up of the chaff in sacred flame.
The new human spirit emerging-
Peace made with the ancestors,
father with child,
child with father.

I see the smaller connections,
and still I do not understand.
What is my role?

To be.
Love and serve.
Remember the old ways.
Look for the magic;
see with the eyes of a child.
Look for the entranceways to new being.
Marry the love and sorrow within.
Be One with every living thing.

I am here.
And I know surrender.

No comments: