Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Awakening to the Beloved

Who dares to disturb the slumbering dreamer?
I do.

As the Sun, my heart cries out;
"Awaken! Child of light, of sun. Release your love."

As the Moon, my soul cries out;
"Remember! Child of night, your connection with the Goddess, and who you truly are."

No matter. No thought. No time.
I have waited for aeons.
An eternity of days and nights.
Sleepless. Formless.
Nothing and Everything.

Love, Loved, Loving.

I awakened first to the beloved through a soul that touched the deepest recesses within.
The soul of a poet that called, and touched my own.
Profoundly. Simply.
A drumbeat that pulsed inside, calling.
I cried out in joy and remembrance!

but...

He did not see.
"You did not recognize the deep beauty of your own incandescent being!"
I did not see.

I grieved. Suffered. Died. Learned. Slept. Stirred. Arose again.

Loving, Loved, Love.

For the seeker, the beloved can only be found within.
Come inside. Feel the Joy. Be the Bliss!
Then, you will awaken to the Truth.

and...

"See what has been right in front of you, waiting for you to open!"
Love, Loving, Loved.

I AM the beloved.

No comments: